Dr. Tso, I-Min
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Museum of Zoology and Department of Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
- Bachelor of Science
- Department of Biology, National Taiwan Normal University
- Professor, Department of Life Science, Tunghai University.
- 2007 to date
- Associate Professor, Department of Biology, Tunghai University.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, Tunghai University.
- Research Fellow (part-time), Department of Zoology, National Natural History Museum, Taiwan
- 1999 to date
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
- Teaching Assistant, Museum of Zoology and Department of Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
- Teacher, Wu-Cyuan Junior High School (五權國中), Taichung City, Taiwan, ROC
- Behavioral interactions between kleptoparasites spiders (Theridiidae: Argyrodes) and host spiders.
- Spider biodiversity in Taiwan.
- Phylogeography of the giant wood spider (Nephila, Araneae).
- Mechanical, genetical and behavioral-ecology properties of spider silk.
- Behavioral interaction between spiders and insects from visual ecology.
Updated: Jan-24-2014 11:34:24 (Taiwan, GMT+08:00).